Welcome, and thank
you for your interest in Skyzone Entertainment,
and the RemoteCam Service, as
described in the RemoteCam Terms
incorporated into and is subject to the RemoteCam Terms
The Information Skyzone Collects:
· User-Provided Information: You may provide to Skyzone what is generally called "personally identifiable" information (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, home/mobile telephone number, payment account information, demographic information) when using the RemoteCam Service, such as when you register for the site, and when you create Lessons or other User Submissions, or when you interact with other users of the RemoteCam Service, such as through communication features including posting feedback, using chat, and participating in Office Hours.
· "Cookies" Information: When you use the RemoteCam Service, we may send one or more cookies - small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer. Skyzone may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the RemoteCam Service. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser "Help" file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from the RemoteCam Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the RemoteCam Service to their fullest potential.
· "Automatically Collected" Information: When you use the RemoteCam Service or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your web browser by using different types of technology, including standard log files, "clear gifs" or "web beacons." This "automatically collected" information may include Internet Protocol address ("IP Address") or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the RemoteCam Service, the pages you view on the RemoteCam Service, and the dates and times that you visit the RemoteCam Service.
· Skyzone uses the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the RemoteCam Service. We will use your email address to contact you for administrative purposes, for customer service purposes, to address intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, or defamation issues, or regarding User Submissions that you have posted to the RemoteCam Service. · Skyzone uses the information that you provide or that we collect to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the way the RemoteCam Service works and looks, and to create new features and functionality. · Skyzone may use "automatically collected" information and "cookies" information to: (a) personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you use the RemoteCam Service; (b) provide customized third party advertisements, content, and information; (c) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the RemoteCam Service and third party marketing activities; (d) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities. · Skyzone may use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send i) messages about the RemoteCam Service, such as when you receive a message, comment, or request from another user, ii) promotional messages related to the RemoteCam Service and the activities of third parties we work with, and iii) messages on behalf of other users who think you may be interested in the RemoteCam Service. You will have the ability to opt-out of receiving any such communications, either through links provided in the messages, or by updating your account preferences through the RemoteCam Service.
When Skyzone Discloses Information: Your privacy is very important to us, and we are not in the business of selling your information. We do, however, disclose your personally identifiable information in a variety of circumstances.
· The RemoteCam Service enables users to communicate in a variety of ways. Any personally identifiable information that you voluntarily choose to include in a publicly accessible area on the RemoteCam Service, such as a public profile page or in a review, comment, posting, or other User Submission, will be available to other users who access that content. Once you make your personally identifiable information available to others any of these ways, it may be collected and used by the recipients without restriction.
· If you opt in, Skyzone will provide Instructors with information regarding your interest in, access, download, viewing, or purchases of that profile page, office hours, Lessons, or other such content.
· Skyzone may disclose automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties, including Instructors, to assist such parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the RemoteCam Service.
· Skyzone works with third party service providers to provide website development, hosting, maintenance, and support as well as other business services for us. To the extent it is necessary for these service providers to complete their work, these third parties may have access to or process your personally identifiable information. Generally, these disclosures are made under terms comparable to this policy, and the recipients are limited to using the information the purpose for which it was provided.
· Skyzone may also disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright law), in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement activity.
· Skyzone works to promote a safe and reliable service for all users, and actively supports law enforcement. We reserve the right to disclose your information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect Skyzone and others from fraudulent, abusive, predatory, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the RemoteCam Service; or to protect or vindicate the rights, property, or personal safety of Skyzone, our users, or others.
In the Event of Merger or Sale:
In the event that all or a portion of Skyzone or its assets are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users in connection with such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. Your Choices:
You may, of course, decline to share certain personally identifiable information with Skyzone, in which case Skyzone may not be able to provide to you some or all of the features and functionality found on the RemoteCam Service. You may update, correct, or delete your profile information and preferences at any time by accessing your account preferences page through the RemoteCam Service. Please note that while your changes are reflected promptly in active user databases, we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR UNIQUE PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
Third Party Services:
The RemoteCam Service contains links to Web sites and services provided by third parties. Any personally identifiable information you provide on third party sites or services is provided directly to that third party and iss policies, if any, governing privacy and security. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third party sites or services to which links are displayed on the RemoteCam privacy and security policies before providing them with personally identifiable information.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Skyzone does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years-of-age, and no part of the RemoteCam Service is directed to persons under 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE REMOTECAM SERVICE AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. If Skyzone learns that personally identifiable information of persons less than 13-years-of-age has been collected on the RemoteCam Service without verifiable parental consent, then Skyzone will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under the age of 13 has obtained an account on the RemoteCam email@example.com personally identifiable information from its systems.
Our Commitment to Data Security:
Skyzone uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personally identifiable information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Skyzone, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, Skyzone makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If Skyzone learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Skyzone may post a notice through the RemoteCam Service if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The RemoteCam Service is intended solely for visitors located within the United States. If you nonetheless choose to use the RemoteCam Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personally identifiable information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing and by providing your personally identifiable information on the RemoteCam Service you consent to that transfer, storage, and processing.